1 MONTH SUPPLY
Katie lost 30lbs in 5 months with the help of Trimtone
I love Trimtone, I will continue to spread the word on how amazing this product is. My name is Katie. I’m 34 years old have 4 children and that has done a number to my body.
I needed something to help me with both energy and cravings…boy, did I ever find the perfect product in Trimtone! I started taking Trimtone in September, by the time I got to February I had lost over 30lbs!
I am a 100% satisfied customer.
Katie – United States
Trimtone stimulates thermogenesis – the conversion of stored fat into energy – and speeds up your metabolism – the amount of calories you naturally burn, even while at rest. It literally tells your body to burn fat.
You’ll burn through even the most stubborn stored fat round-the-clock, helping you lose weight and reach your body goals quicker. Burn baby burn!
Nothing derails all your good progress like a snack-attack. Trimtone suppresses your appetite and reduces pesky hunger cravings, helping you keep your daily calorie intake in check.
By helping you stay in control of your eating, Trimtone helps you say no to unnecessary calories that’d otherwise end up on your waistline. Not today, brownie!
Let’s be real. In between running from work to the gym to the grocery store, managing your mile-long to-do list and worrying about whether it’s hair wash day, you don’t need extra hassle in your life.
Which is why we made Trimtone totally faff-free and super easy to use. Just take one capsule a day. That’s it.
Trimtone contains only the good stuff straight from mother nature. No fillers, no fake-stuff, and absolutely, positively no nasties. What you see is what you get.
And unlike some other fat burners for women, it isn’t overloaded with any unnecessary ingredients. Our formula may look simple, but it packs a powerful punch. Each capsule is fully loaded with only the necessary, proven ingredients you need to support your goals and deliver results.
It’s simple. But effective.
Because if it hasn’t got caffeine in it, is it even a fat burner? Caffeine promotes fat burning by increasing thermogenesis (calorie burning)1 and lipolysis (the breakdown of fat)2. It’s a proven performance enhancer, so it’ll help you boss your workouts. And as a stimulant, it’ll give you an instant dose of energy and alertness, making every day a “let’s do this!” day.
A single 100mg dose of caffeine (around the same amount you’ll get in Trimtone) can increase resting metabolic rate by up to 3-4%3
Reviews of multiple trials and studies concluded that caffeine can promote weight, BMI and body fat reduction4 and improves exercise performance by up to 11.2%5
Women taking 400mg of green coffee extract for 8 weeks along with a calorie-restricted diet lost almost twice as much weight (4.84 kg) compared to those taking a placebo (2.62kg)7
A review of several studies concluded that people taking green coffee bean extract burned more fat and lost significantly more weight compared to those taking a placebo8.
Green for the lean! Green tea is swimming with compounds that are believed to help increase both your metabolism and levels of hormones that actually tell cells to break down fat9. Researchers also reckon that catechins in green tea may reduce the amount of carbohydrates your body absorbs10, which means your body may store fewer carbs as fat.
People taking a daily green tea-caffeine mixture during a 4 month study lost more weight and more body fat than those taking a placebo11.
A review of multiple studies concluded that catechins in green tea significantly decrease body weight and significantly maintain body weight following weight loss12.
Studies have shown that Grains of paradise (a herb from the ginger family) can help fire up brown adipose tissue13(BAT). BAT keeps your body warm by burning calories – it’s basically made for thermogenesis. When activated, it burns through fat like nobody’s business. Studies have also shown that BAT activation can also help regulate blood sugar levels. This means your energy levels will remain more stable throughout the day, so you’re less likely to experience food cravings.
Women taking 30mg grains of paradise extract daily for 4 weeks lost significantly more abdominal fat than those taking a placebo14. Trimtone gives you a daily dose of 40mg!
Scientifically proven to contribute to weight loss, this dietary fibre expands in your stomach, helping you feel fuller faster and for longer. Which means you’ll be less tempted to overeat or raid the snack cupboard between meals. Some other supplements use high amounts of glucomannan that can make you bloat and give you that sluggish ‘meh’ feeling. Trimtone uses a gentle, tummy-friendly dosage that’s effective but kind to your tum.
People taking glucomannan as a food supplement lost 5.5lbs over an 8 week period without making any other changes to their diet or exercise habits15.
People taking a glucomannan and psyllium husk combination felt more full after eating and lost approximately 10lbs over 16 weeks compared to the 1.7lbs those taking a placebo lost16.
Money Back Guarantee
“But does it really work?” You betcha! Which is why we’re giving you the absolute best and longest guarantee on the market!
Whether you need to kickstart your weight loss or you’re looking for long-term weight maintenance, Trimtone will help you reach your goals and achieve your best body – whatever that means to you.
Trimtone works. But if, after taking it as directed alongside a suitable diet and exercise program for at least 50 days, you don’t believe Trimtone is supporting your weight loss efforts, simply email us within 50-100 days of receiving your order and we promise to refund your money, excluding a $15 fixed fee to cover shipping and admin costs*.
1 MONTH SUPPLY
2 MONTHS SUPPLY + 1 MONTH FREE
Fast & Free Shipping
3 MONTHS SUPPLY + 2 MONTHS FREE
Fast & Free Shipping
Yes! Trimtone contains ingredients like caffeine, green tea extract and grains of paradise, all of which have loads of studies showing their effectiveness in contributing to weight loss.
Of course! Trimtone is not a miracle pill that’ll magically melt away fat while you sit back and chill. Yes, it will help your body burn additional calories and boost the fat burning process, which will help you lose weight. But nobody ever achieved their goals without effort. So if you have no intention of eating healthy and getting active on the reg, Trimtone – or any other weight loss supplement – is not for you.
We recommend you take one Trimtone capsule each morning with water before your breakfast. Most other fat burner supplements require you to take them several times throughout the day. But who’s got time to remember that? We’ve made Trimtone super easy for you to use so you can get on with your life and focus on what’s important.
Absolutely! Trimtone contains caffeine, the most famous stimulant and thermogenic fat burner there is. Which makes it a great pre-workout, especially if you train in the morning. If you train in the evening though, we don’t recommend you use it as a pre-workout. Because, caffeine.
Results will differ between individuals, and will depend on what kind of diet and exercise plan you’re following. Most of our customers who take Trimtone alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise see noticeable results within a few weeks.
Each bottle of Trimtone contains 30 capsules, which will last you for 30 days.
Trimtone contains a number of recognized and proven ingredients designed to help support your weight loss so you can achieve your best body. The Trimtone formula is all-natural and contains no harmful ingredients, chemicals or fillers.
Trimtone is formulated with 100% natural ingredients, making it completely safe with no known side effects. Trimtone does contain 120mg of caffeine per daily dose (the equivalent of about one cup of coffee) along with 100mg of green coffee and 100mg of green tea, so if you’re sensitive to caffeine or experience any adverse effects from these stimulants, we recommend you limit your consumption of caffeinated drinks while you’re taking Trimtone.
We’re sorry but currently Trimtone is made using a gelatin capsule, making it unsuitable for vegetarians or vegans
Trimtone is not recommended while you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are on medication we recommend you consult your healthcare professional before taking Trimtone to ensure it is suitable for you.
Shipping is FREE when you order 3 or more bottles! We have warehouses fulfilling orders from the US, UK and Netherlands. All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours.
Once dispatched, here’s when you can expect to receive your goodies:
You can view our full shipping policy here.
Got more questions? Give us a holler! You can chat to us using our website chat or by phone, email or on our socials. Click here for our contact deets. Speak soon!
1. Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L. & Madsen, J. (1990): ‘Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers’. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1990 May;51(5):759-67. PMID: 2333832
2. Kobayashi-Hattori, K., Mogi, A., Matsumoto, Y. & Takita, T. (2005): ‘Effect of caffeine on the body fat and lipid metabolism of rats fed on a high-fat diet’. Bioscience, biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2005 Nov;69(11):2219-23. PMID 16306706
3. Dulloo, A., Geissler, A.C., Horton, T., Collins, A. & Miller, D.S. (1989): ‘Normal caffeine consumption: influence on thermogenesis and daily energy expenditure in lean and postobese human volunteers’. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1989 Jan;49(1):44-50. PMID 2912010
4. Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K.B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., Nadi-Ravandi, S., Mazoochi, M. & Asemi, Z. (2019): ‘The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials’. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2019;59(16):2688-2696. PMID 30335479
5. Doherty, M. & Smith, P.M. (2005): ‘Effects of caffeine ingestion on rating of perceived exertion during and after exercise: a meta‐analysis’. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 005 Apr;15(2):69-78. PMID 15773860
6. Meng, S., Cao, J., Feng, Q., Peng, J. & Hu, Y. (2013): ‘Roles of Chlorogenic Acid on Regulating Glucose and Lipids Metabolism: A Review’. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013; 2013: 801457. PMCID 3766985
7. Haidari, F., Samadi, M., Mohammadshahi, M., Jalali, M.T. & Engali, K.A. (2017): ‘Energy restriction combined with green coffee bean extract affects serum adipocytokines and the body composition in obese women’. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2017; 26(6):1048-1054
8. Onakpoya, I., Terry, R. & Ernst, E. (2011): ‘The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials’. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 2011; 2011: 382852. PMCID: 2943088
9. Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S. (2010): ‘Green tea catechins, caffeine and body-weight regulation’. Physiology & Behaviour, 2010, Apr 26;100(1):42-6
10. Lochocka, K., Bajerska, J., Glapa, A., Fiddler-Witon, A., Nowak, J.K., Szczapa, T., Grebowiec, P., Lisowska, A. & Walkowiak, J. (2015): ‘Green tea extract decreases starch digestion and absorption from a test meal in humans: a randomized, placebo-controlled crossover study’. Scientific Reports, 2015 Jul 30;5:12015. PMCID 4520190
11. Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S., Lejeune, M.P.G.M. & Kovacs, E.M.R. (2005): ‘Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea supplementation’. Obesity Research, 2005 13(7):1195-204. PMID 16076989
12. Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W. & Westerterp-Plantega, M. (2009): ‘The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis’. International Journal of Obesity, 2009 33(9):956-61
13. Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Hatano, T., Aita, S., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Iwanaga, T., Kameya, T., Kawai, Y. & Saito, M. (2013): ‘Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men’. The British Journal of Nutrition, 2013 Aug;110(4):733-8. PMID: 23308394
14. Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Sugishima, Y., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Suzuki, I. & Saito, M. (2014): ‘Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans’. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminolgy, 2014;60(1):22-7. PMID 24759256
15. Walsh, D.E., Yaghoubian, V. & Behforooz, A. (1984): ‘Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study’. International Journal of Obesity, 1984;8(4):289-93. PMID 6096282
16. Salas-Salvadó, J., Farrés, X., Luque, X., Narejos, S., Borrell, M., Basora, J., Anguera, J., Torres, F., Bulló, M. & Balanza, R. (2007): ‘Effect of two doses of a mixture of soluble fibres on body weight and metabolic variables in overweight or obese patients: a randomised trial’. The British Journal of Nutrition, 2008 Jun;99(6):1380-7. PMID 18031592